Partner Success Manager (Dubai)
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.
Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Partner Success Manager to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager GCC, and working collaboratively with the commercial team, you will be accountable for driving growth and helping venue partners maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation in the marketplace at Fresha.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge, and wants to make an impact.
* Arabic speaking is a mandatory requirement
- Serve as a lead point of contact for merchants on all account management activities
- Take ownership of assigned accounts, support merchant onboarding and training, and help drive SaaS platform adoption
- Optimize listing content and availability competitiveness on the marketplace to maximize conversions
- Effectively analyze reports, and execute plans on increasing monetized revenue generated from existing accounts
- Meet key performance indicators around online bookings ratios, usage, retention, conversions and churn
- Ensure positive merchant experience through effective communication, swift resolution of merchant inquiries and requests, sound decision making and problem-solving.
- Contribute to the development of new product features by collating merchant feedback received
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and collaborate with sales to create additional value for merchants
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Bachelor's Degree
- English & Arabic speaker (Arabic is mandatory)
- 1-2 years of sales or account management experience in the Internet, software or e-commerce sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Experience with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms is desirable
- Ideally a keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
- We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to fast-track your career path at our rapidly expanding technology startup
- Working with a passionate, young and dynamic team in a fun work environment
- Full-time employment contract (KSA residence visa, if applicable)
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
If we don't respond to your application within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful