Head of Lifecycle Marketing (CRM)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.
Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we’re seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of Lifecycle Marketing (CRM) to lead the strategy and delivery of our activation, monetisation and retention of the Fresha Partner database through our current CRM tool, Hubspot.
Reporting directly to the CMO, and working closely with Product, Sales, CX, Analytics and the wider Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for leading our automated marketing and ad-hoc communications throughout the lifecycle our partners signing up to use our world-class business platform. The role is predominantly focused on a B2B audience, however will soon expand to include B2C campaigns (customers booking treatments on the Fresha marketplace).
This is a crucial role to ensure we are maximising engagement and conversion at all stages of our partners lifecycle, across email, SMS, push, in-product messaging channels, plus utilising best-practice across all Hubspot features to generate the highest impact for our marketing and sales programs.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
- Lead the strategic direction and execution of all of our partner lifecycle marketing activity and associated operational activities, orchestrated within Hubspot and supporting tools.
- Create and deliver a roadmap of CRM initiatives, managing complex, trigger-based, automated lifecycle journeys across the entire partner journey from sign-up to advocacy.
- Own and map the partner journey with a data-driven approach, identifying key moments to initiate tactical communications to drive engagement, conversion and monetisation of our database of partners.
- From newsletters to product marketing, tactical campaigns to marketing automation - you and your team will be responsible for leveraging the Fresha database to its maximum potential.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications, Design, Product and Commercial teams to create and support product go-to-market strategies.
- Close collaboration with our Product teams to connect the entire partner journey spanning the product experience and marketing communication channels.
- Alongside the Data Analytics and Engineering teams, devise the optimal CRM data strategy to power our lifecycle and ad-hoc marketing campaigns.
- With the support of Data Analytics, intelligently segment our database of partners to design and implement the most relevant, timely and effective omni-channel communications.
- Create campaigns and offers to supercharge conversion rates across the partner journey.
- Run AB tests, analyse and present campaign performance to identify tactical and strategic areas for improvement.
- Monitor and improve the health of our database of partners to ensure the highest levels of engagement and subscription rates.
- Prepare and provide regular business reviews to the leadership regarding CRM initiatives, segment performance, performance against targets, etc. highlighting successes, challenges, roadblocks and actions.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- 5+ years of experience in a CRM leadership role for a B2B business.
- Advanced experience of designing and building automated customer journeys in a CRM platform – ideally Hubspot or similar.
- Deep understanding of CRM technical features, terminology and related data..
- Demonstrable experience and success in delivering marketing and sales growth through CRM programmes.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and CRM methodologies (LTV, Retention, Loyalty, upsell & cross-sale).
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping and experience in executing multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience in working with customer data, including permissions, data protection, GDPR, segmentation.
- Experience managing agency relationships, including technology vendors.
- A growth mindset - someone who is resourceful, enjoys finding solutions, removes barriers, thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes ownership.
- Strategic thinker with experience taking conceptual vision to structured plans to execution.
- Robust communication skills with ability to present information appropriately to senior management.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional and global teams, including Commercial, Product and Engineering.
- Proficiency in HTML.
- Experience with online marketplaces or SaaS platforms.
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
If we don't respond to your application within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful