Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Fresha is the only subscription-free appointment booking software for beauty and wellness businesses.
Available in 120+ countries worldwide, used by 100,000+ businesses and 450,000+ professionals worldwide. Over 800 million appointments have been booked through Fresha to date.
Salon, barbershop and beauty professionals can use the platform to manage their entire operations with intuitive software and financial technology solutions. Fresha has zero monthly fees with optional paid features, including card payment processing.
The Fresha ecosystem gives beauty and wellness professionals everything they need to run their businesses seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, product inventory, and team management, all in one place.
Fresha also allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace.
Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with global offices in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of EMEA, and working collaboratively with the Commercial team, and potential partners, you will be 100% focused on bringing in new business development, your mission will be increasing sales and market share in your designated territory. You’ll be managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close; your primary focus will be outbound business development. You’ll be actively engaging with prospects using a multi-channel approach and creative follow-up communications and then using product demos to help them understand how Fresha will benefit their business and help them grow.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
- Consistently achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Calling on key decision-makers using phone, email & social touches with the goal of bringing on new business (there may be some in-person meetings as appropriate)
- Present, promote and sell products and services through product demos to prospective and existing Partners
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis with existing/potential Partners in order to align our solutions to their needs and business objectives
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless Partner experience
- Provide feedback to management about ongoing trends in the industry
- Record all activity and maintain accurate contact records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Ensure that all Inbound partners are assigned to the relevant B2B workflows
- Contact 100% of qualified inbound leads in a timely manner, and document all call outcomes in the CRM
- Analyzing the effectiveness of outbound campaigns & scripts
- Serve as a lead point of contact for partners on all commercial activities
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills and experience required
- 2+ years of solid B2B sales experience with a track record of success
- Experience with SaaS, online marketplaces, or payment platforms is highly desirable
- You are a true hunter and relationship builder
- Organized: you can multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You are naturally curious and have a desire to continually grow and develop
- Bi-lingual is considered an asset but not required
- A well-funded, quickly growing startup with a lot of opportunity for growth and upward mobility
- A competitive compensation package
- Uncapped commissions
- A vibrant and collaborative company culture
- Company social events
- Be a part of an energetic team of professionals who are top in their field!
At Fresha, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
If we don't respond to your application within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful